Saturday 10 December 2011

Cedric's script


Bellatrix: Extra! Extra! Read all about it. Harry Potter, the boy- who- beat-
Voldemort, now says he’s back.

Person 1: Daily prophet! Get your daily prophet here! Harry Potter vs. Voldemort
round 2.

Person 2: Minister of magic Cornelius Fudge makes a statement!

(Cedric enters from left)

Cedric: I have heard these Voldemort rumours and I for one simply don’t believe
it.

Person 1: Voldemort talks about it on his new flootube channel.

(Voldemort appears)

Voldemort: I’m gonna find Harry Potter and I’m gonna kill him.

Person 1: Also does a review of “17 again”.

Voldemort: Well, it was a little slow at the beginning, but… Come on Zac Efron…
Zefron… Enough said.

Cedric: I have seen these so called posts, and I still don’t believe it. This is a ruse.
You’ve all been hoodwinked.

(Cedric exits from left)

Person 1: Professor Quirrell confesses to murder of Hogwart’s student Cedric
Diggory… receives life in Azkaban.

Person 1 and Bellatrix: Extra! Extra! Read all about it. Extra!

Cedric’s song

Oh, Cho Chang
I am so in love with Cho Chang
From Bangkok to Ding Dang
I sing my love aloud for Cho Chang

No comments:

Post a Comment