Saturday 10 December 2011

Ron's script

(Ron, Neville and Cho Chang enter from left)

(Harry enters from right)

(Cho Chang’s crying in Neville’s arms and Harry is standing in the centre of the
stage, reading a newspaper)

Harry: Ron, this totally sucks man!

Ron: This is horrible!

Harry: Yeah, I know. I mean, look at this. This is… it’s terrible. Harry Potter vs.
Voldemort, The fight of the century.

Ron: No, it’s not that. It’s Hermoinie. It’s just like… I can’t get her out of my head.
And every time I look at her… I… I have these pains in my chest and I just know it’s
her fault. That idiot! I’m just not cut out for this Harry, I’m not.

Harry: Yeah, man I know what you mean. It’s like when you’re trying to save the
world and the whole world is just against you.

Ron: No! No! No! No! No! This isn’t about you. Why does every conversation we
have have to turn into Potter talk?

Harry: It’s not Potter talk.

Ron: No! No! I’m miserable!

Ron’s song (only Ron’s part is to be sung)

RON:
He thinks that were finished
He thinks that were done
He thinks that its over
His battle is won HA!

He thinks that its finished
but we arent through
stop and think my friend

what would Harry do for you

HERMIONE:
Harry never gave up the fight
Harry stood up for what is right
So now its our turn

RON & HERMIONE:
our turn
make a joyful sound
Voldemort is going down

RON & HERMIONE:
We must unite
so we can fight
turn the battle around
times running out
its time to shout
Voldemort is going down

HERMIONE:
Cant you feel a fire burning
now its time to be a man
a great big muscley super big super hot man

1 comment:

  1. arnt we doin the whole musical??? cuz this is not the whole part. not evn 1/10th or ron's part

    ReplyDelete