Sunday 11 December 2011

Cho Chang's script


Harry: Alright, I will! Cool! Hey! Hey, Cho Chang, listen…ahm
(Harry walks up to Cho Chang)

Harry: I know the Yuleball’s coming up, and I was wondering if, ah…(offers the wreath to Cho Chang) …
maybe you wanted to go with me , BUT just in case you’re kind of… on the fence about it,( Cho Chang
accept the wreath) you should know that I play the guitar.
(Harry starts playing a song)
Youre tall and fun and pretty
Youre really, really skinny
Cho Chang
Im the Mickey to your Minnie
Youre the Tigger to my Winnie
Cho Chang
Wanna take you to the city
Gonna take you out to diney
Whatever

(Cho Chang blushes)
Cho Chang: Well Harry Potter bless your heart... Um, but I am going to say no. The young strapping boy Cedric Diggory already asked me to go with him..
Sorry?

(She gives the wreath back to Harry)
Cho Chang: Come on girls, let's go show Moaning Myrtle our ball gowns and make fun cause she can't go.

(Cho Chang runs out with her girls)

1 comment:

  1. on what basis are people going to get selected to play the role of cho chang, as she has no dialogues in this script ?

    ReplyDelete